FireFox Coupon Plugin
Coupon codes are available for many retailers, and are often forgotten to be used. The CouponFollow coupon plugin for FireFox will remind you when money saving coupons are available without getting in the way of your shopping experience.
How Does It Work?
- Download and install the addon from the FireFox Addons website here. Note: You'll be prompted to restart your browser after install.
- The addon will notify you when coupons are available for the current website you are browsing. To stay out of your way, you'll only be reminded upon entering the website and during checkout. However, you can look at your browser's status bar at anytime to see if coupons are available. If the "C" icon is red, none are available. If it is green/white, coupons are available.
- You choose how often you want the addon to update it's database of coupons (daily, weekly, monthly).
- When the notify bar appears you have the option to turn notifications off eithier temporarily (click "Not Now") or permanently (click "Never for this Site") for the current website.
- You have the option to turn the notification bar off entirely by unchecking it in settings.
- You have the option to be updated for only "Verified Retailers" (about 2,000) or all websites. Verified retailers are once we have confirmed as retail websites which are mainly large retailers such as amazon.com, newegg.com, macys.com, etc.
- No data is collected or sent back to the couponfollow.com website, and the addon is lightweight so will it not adversely affect your browsing experience.
Page last updated 1 year ago